ARROWHEAD TRANSPORTATION REMINDERS
The Arrowhead Metro Board, Arrowhead at Vail Association and Vail Resorts, our shuttle operator, have adopted the following procedures to in order to be in compliance with both Eagle County and Colorado requirements in this COVID-19 environment to keep you safe.
- All shuttles within Arrowhead and those going to and from Beaver Creek and Vail will be strictly limited to eleven (11) passengers; 50% of bus seating capacity, without exception. Each passenger must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while in the waiting in line to ride the shuttle and always while on the shuttle. All efforts will be made to minimize delays while operating the routes as efficiently as possible. Our shuttle bus fleet and daily schedule will be the same as in past years. Each shuttle bus will be sanitized on a regular basis.
- The Village to Village Express Shuttle from Arrowhead to Beaver Creek is in operation now according to the attached schedule. A second shuttle will begin service on Saturday, December 5 at 11:30 am and that schedule is also attached.
- The Arrowhead Internal Shuttles will begin on Saturday, December 5 at 7:30am. It is requested that you use the Village Connect App to schedule your pick-up at your home to the Arrowhead Alpine Club Circle. The App is available at the Apple App Store or Google Play. We will be utilizing a strict East and West shuttle route system. The east route will service homes east of Arrowhead Drive as well as Riverbend, Riverdance, McCoy Roads and Bachelor Springs. The west route will service those west of Arrowhead Drive and Eagle River Road. Please load the designated bus for your drop off location.
- The Tuesday Arrowhead to Vail Express Shuttle begins on January 5 and will be in service through March 30. The shuttle leaves the Alpine Club Circle at 8:30am and departs its drop-off point at Golden Peak promptly at 2:30pm. This service is only available for Arrowhead residents and their in-house guests and reservations must be made in advance by calling Arrowhead Public Safety at 970.754.6702.
- The skier lot is available for Arrowhead residents in the reserved spaces as well as any other vacant spaces in the lot to avoid any bus delays.
- It is anticipated that the Arrowbahn Lift will open for skier service on Saturday, December 19. Skiing to and from Beaver Creek is an option versus the shuttle service.
We will continue to monitor the shuttle service throughout the season for opportunities to improve the service. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this unusual season. Please contact any Arrowhead Metro District Board member with questions or feedback. Thank you.