Arrowhead residents and guests are fortunate to have use of a pool area located in the heart of the Arrowhead Village. The area includes a pool, hot tub and children’s wading pool. For this summer, due to County Health regulations, access to this area must be made through reservations. These reservations may be made up to 3 days prior to the desired use. Patrons may sign up for 6 people in each reservation, and each reservation segment (other than the lap swim) will be limited to 24 people. There will be five available segments each day – a lap swim from 9:00 – 9:45 each morning, then 4 additional segments lasting for an hour and 45 minutes, each beginning at 10:00, 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00. Online reservations can be completed using the link below, or reservations can be made through the Alpine Club Front Desk at 970-754-6757.
In order to meet County Health Regulations, the Alpine Club has developed the following protocols.
POOL FACILITIES PROTOCOL
The Arrowhead Alpine Club will be requiring the procedures outlined below to adhere to Vail Resorts social distancing and sanitizing protocols. The Club asks that all members please adhere to policies.
Pool User Commitments
- I will maintain 6 feet of social distance
- I will wash my hands often
- I will cover my face in public
- I will stay home when I am sick
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms
- Pool facilities are limited to the number of users and hours available to adhere to social distancing and sanitizing protocols.
- Pool users will be required to make a reservation in order to use pool facilities.
- Pool and children’s wading will be available to users with a reservation. The hot tub will not be available for use.
- The Arrowhead Alpine Club will manage pool use by a reservation software system. This system will be communicated to Arrowhead Homeowners and Club Members by email. Second to the online reservations system pool users can call the Arrowhead Alpine Club to make a reservation.
- Lap Swim & Adult Exercise Swim is available to up to 5 pool users by reservation 9:00-9:45 am daily.
- Open Swim is available to up to 24 pool users by reservation for 1 hour 45 minute time slots beginning at 10:00 am daily. Pool users are required to vacate at the 1 hour 45 minute mark to allow for pool staff to sanitize surfaces for the next reservation time. At this time reservation times are limited to 24 people total.
- Reservation times available:
- 9:00am – Lap Swim / 10:00am / 12:00pm / 2:00pm / 4:00pm
- Pool users may make one reservation per day up to 3 days prior to reservation.
- Pool users will be limited to the amount of reservations they can make in a week period.
Entering the Pool Area
- Pool gate next to pool house will be available for entrance and exit. Other gates are not available.
- Signage provided at this entrance outlining Vail Resorts protocols.
- Tape cues provided on the ground at entrance to adhere to social distancing protocol.
- Club staff will be stationed at Pool gate.
- Pool users will be allowed to enter at their reservation times by Club staff. All pool user access codes will be disabled. Entrance will be permitted when confirmed by reservation. Reservations will be reviewed digitally, no sign in system at the Club.
- No one under the age of 14 will be admitted without an adult present.
Pool Facilities Use
- Social distancing is required by pool users when using the pool facilities.
- Pool furniture will be limited and physically spaced out on the pool deck to provide for social distancing between people and groups.
- Pool staff will sanitize surfaces throughout day at the end of each reservation time.
- Pool users are encouraged to sanitize seating surfaces before and after use with spray bottles provided.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for pool users and employees.
- The children’s wading pool will be limited to 3 children with adult supervision.
- Toys and floatation devices will not be available from the pool operation. Pool users may bring in pool toys and floatation devices. These items may not be shared between different pool user groups. Floatation items must be small and for personal use, no large rafts.
- All items brought to the pool are to be removed by pool users. There will be no lost and found and items will be discarded after each pool reservation session.
- Pool users are requested to wear footwear whenever possible on the pool deck.
- Towel service will not be provided. Users are encouraged to bring their own towel.
- Drinking water will not be provided. Users are encouraged to bring their own water.
- Pool users are responsible for social distancing protocols.
- Pool users are encouraged to come to the pool facility dressed and ready to use the pools.
- Pool management reserves the right to close the facility due to the safety concerns of lightning in the area. The pool will close for 30 minutes every time lightning is the area.
- Restrooms available at pool area and will be limited to one user per restroom at a time. Exception for an adult accompanying a child.
- Signage is posted to communicate this expectation.