The Arrowhead Metro District operates Shuttle services for Arrowhead residents in the summer and winter.
Arrowhead winter shuttle transportation services have begun. The Village Connect app is the best place to get information and request transportation. The app is available for download on both the Apple App Store and Google Play.
The shuttle operating services that are available are as follows:
Service within the Arrowhead Community (beginning Dec. 3rd)– book rides through Village Connect App
- Beginning December 3rd operates through the last day of Arrowhead ski season
- Service is available from 07:30am – 5:30pm
- The shuttle will pick up at residences and drop off at the Alpine Club Circle
Arrowhead to Beaver Creek Express (as of Dec. 3rd) – first come first serve, reservations are not taken
- Operates through 4/16/2023 (the last day of Beaver Creek ski season)
- Express shuttle service is available from 8:15am – 5:30pm
- The shuttle will pick up at the Arrowhead Alpine Club Circle
- Between 8:15am – 1:00pm – every 30 minutes, generally at 15 minutes & 45 minutes past the hour
- Between 1:15pm – 5:30pm – every 15 minutes, generally on the hour and at 15, 30, & 45 minutes past the hour
- The return shuttle will pick up at the Beaver Creek Centennial Station
- Between 8:30am – 12:30pm – every 30 minutes, generally on the hour and half past the hour
- Between 1:00pm – 5:30pm – every 15 minutes, generally on the hour and at 15, 30, & 45 minutes past the hour
- Use the Village Connect App, Express section, to see in real time where the buses are etc.
Tuesday Arrowhead to Vail Shuttle (beginning Jan. 10) – book rides by calling Public Safety at 970-926-2588
- Operates on Tuesdays only, 1/10/2023 through 3/28/2023
- Departs Alpine Club Circle at 8:30 am and drops at Golden Peak at 9:00 am
- Return shuttle picks up at Golden Peak at 2:30 pm and arrives back at Alpine Club Circle at 3:00 pm
Be sure to download the Village Connect app on the app store or Google Play to stay up-to-date on schedule changes and request on-demand service.